- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- New passport improvement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Highway bridge collapses in US; people in water
- Siti Hanisah conquers world's highest peak
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- End near if self denial continues
- Suspicion grows over swift selection of MB More
KUALA LUMPUR: The Smart tunnel was reopened to south-bound traffic at 7 am today after it was closed on Wednesday to divert floodwaters, Syarikat Mengurus Air Banjir & Terowong Sdn Bhd (Smart) announced in a statement.
The tunnel was closed to traffic at 2.40 pm on May 2 after its flood drainage system was activated following heavy rain in the city so as to avert floods in the Masjid Jamek, Jalan Masjid India, Dataran Merdeka and Lebuh Ampang areas, it said.
Smart apologised to motorists for any inconvenience they may have faced during the period of the shutdown.
It said the status of the Smart tunnel operation can be gleaned from the www.smarttunnel.com.my website, twitter@smarttunnel, facebook@smarttunnel or by contacting 1-300-88-7188. - Bernama