- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- Full text of Najib's speech at 2013 Umno General Assembly
- EPL: Fixture pile-up worries Wenger
- Nigerian farmers abandon food crops for cannabis: agency
- A party determined to transform
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Police: US newlyweds killed man for thrills
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- WORLD CUP DRAW 2014: FIFA switches late England-Italy WCup kickoff time
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu More
KUALA LUMPUR: The Smart tunnel was reopened to south-bound traffic at 7 am today after it was closed on Wednesday to divert floodwaters, Syarikat Mengurus Air Banjir & Terowong Sdn Bhd (Smart) announced in a statement.
The tunnel was closed to traffic at 2.40 pm on May 2 after its flood drainage system was activated following heavy rain in the city so as to avert floods in the Masjid Jamek, Jalan Masjid India, Dataran Merdeka and Lebuh Ampang areas, it said.
Smart apologised to motorists for any inconvenience they may have faced during the period of the shutdown.
It said the status of the Smart tunnel operation can be gleaned from the www.smarttunnel.com.my website, twitter@smarttunnel, facebook@smarttunnel or by contacting 1-300-88-7188. - Bernama