- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Youth slashed to death at karaoke centre
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Mourinho will win Chelsea the title
- TNB: Beware of imposters
- Cops refute Guan Eng's inaction claim
- Khairy set on 'breaking down walls'
- Flesh-eating disease victim gets prosthetic hands
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet
- Mother of Delhi gang-rape victim pleads for justice: report
- Arsenal eye unsettled Rooney
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Candice Glover wins 'American Idol'
- WEEKEND WATCH: Heartwarming teacher tales More
KUALA LUMPUR -- Traffic along the North-South (Plus) and the Kuala Lumpur-Karak highways is reported to be smooth flowing this morning.
A Malaysian Highway Authority spokesman said traffic at the Juru Toll Plaza however was increasing but still manageable.
"Traffic is also smooth in both directions on several other highways such as at the Duta Toll Plaza, New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), North-South Expressway Central Link (Elite), Linkedua, Butterworth-Kulim Expressway (BKE) and Seremban-Port Dickson Highway (SPDH)," he said.
He informed that there were two accidents at KM 84.1 south bound (Yong Peng-Machap) and on the emergency lane at KM 15.7 west bound (Sg Rasau to Bt Tiga).
Up to date traffic information may be obtained via toll free Plusline 1800-88-0000 or www.twitter.com/plustrafik.