- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- Full text of Najib's speech at 2013 Umno General Assembly
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Police: US newlyweds killed man for thrills
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- WORLD CUP DRAW 2014: FIFA switches late England-Italy WCup kickoff time
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu
- FLOOD: More aid relief for victims in Kemaman
- EPL: Fixture pile-up worries Wenger
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Hong Kong quarantines 19 people over second bird flu case More
KUALA LUMPUR -- Traffic along the North-South (Plus) and the Kuala Lumpur-Karak highways is reported to be smooth flowing this morning.
A Malaysian Highway Authority spokesman said traffic at the Juru Toll Plaza however was increasing but still manageable.
"Traffic is also smooth in both directions on several other highways such as at the Duta Toll Plaza, New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), North-South Expressway Central Link (Elite), Linkedua, Butterworth-Kulim Expressway (BKE) and Seremban-Port Dickson Highway (SPDH)," he said.
He informed that there were two accidents at KM 84.1 south bound (Yong Peng-Machap) and on the emergency lane at KM 15.7 west bound (Sg Rasau to Bt Tiga).
Up to date traffic information may be obtained via toll free Plusline 1800-88-0000 or www.twitter.com/plustrafik.