- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- New passport improvement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Siti Hanisah conquers world's highest peak
- Suspicion grows over swift selection of MB
- Probe into teachers using social websites to slander govt - Ahmad Said
- End near if self denial continues More
State police commissioner holds briefing with security forces over armed group in Lahad Datu
LAHAD DATU: State police commissioner Datuk Hamza Taib arrived at Sahabat Felda today to monitor the situation following presence of armed group at Kampung Tanduo in Sahabat 17.
It is learnt that Hamza is having a closed-door briefing with security forces at the Batalion 17 PGA in Sahabat 16 since 12.30pm.
The group who claimed themselves as 'Royal Sulu Army' landed at Kampung Tanduo on Tuesday and had since camped in the village.
It is reported that negotiation with the group had ended and they are expected to be deported to the Philippines soon.