- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was a humble and good man, says ex-employee
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
State police commissioner holds briefing with security forces over armed group in Lahad Datu
LAHAD DATU: State police commissioner Datuk Hamza Taib arrived at Sahabat Felda today to monitor the situation following presence of armed group at Kampung Tanduo in Sahabat 17.
It is learnt that Hamza is having a closed-door briefing with security forces at the Batalion 17 PGA in Sahabat 16 since 12.30pm.
The group who claimed themselves as 'Royal Sulu Army' landed at Kampung Tanduo on Tuesday and had since camped in the village.
It is reported that negotiation with the group had ended and they are expected to be deported to the Philippines soon.