- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- Chong Wei is king again
- MISSING MH370: Family of Texas man comforted by faith More
State police commissioner holds briefing with security forces over armed group in Lahad Datu
LAHAD DATU: State police commissioner Datuk Hamza Taib arrived at Sahabat Felda today to monitor the situation following presence of armed group at Kampung Tanduo in Sahabat 17.
It is learnt that Hamza is having a closed-door briefing with security forces at the Batalion 17 PGA in Sahabat 16 since 12.30pm.
The group who claimed themselves as 'Royal Sulu Army' landed at Kampung Tanduo on Tuesday and had since camped in the village.
It is reported that negotiation with the group had ended and they are expected to be deported to the Philippines soon.