- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM
- Chinese flyby of asteroid shows space rock is "rubble"
- Norway offers to fill empty Swedish prison cells
- Malaysia lose to Thailand, Myanmar in sepak takraw
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service More
KUALA LUMPUR: A strong earthquake measuring 6.5 on the Richter scale occurred in the south of Java island, Indonesia at 12.47am today.
The Malaysian Meteorological Department said the epicentre was located 330 kilometres southwest of Tasikmalaya, Indonesia and 1,284 kilometres southeast of Tebedu, Sarawak.
However, no tsunami threat was issued. Bernama