- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Moyes driving us mad!
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- Stiff Everton test for Gunners
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- PM, sultan to open bridge today
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu More
Strong earthquake in Indonesia's Banda Sea, no tsunami threat
KUALA LUMPUR: A strong earthquake measuring 6.3 on the Richter scale occured southeast of Banda Sea, Indonesia this afternoon.
The quake with epicentre at 389km southeast of Ambon, Indonesia and 1,785km southeast of Semporna, Sabah occured at 12.51pm, according to a statement from the Malaysian Meteorological Department.
It said the quake did not pose any tsunami threat. - BERNAMA