- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis' More
KUALA LUMPUR: Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) would like to inform the public that there is a sufficient supply of new banknotes to meet the festive demand for payments and business transactions.
In a statement today, BNM said all commercial banks were required to ensure that their branches have sufficient supply of banknotes to meet public demand.
Those facing any difficulties in getting the new notes can contact the following hotlines 03-26907613; 03- 26988044 ext 7402/8658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org -- BERNAMA