- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United More
KUALA LUMPUR: Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) would like to inform the public that there is a sufficient supply of new banknotes to meet the festive demand for payments and business transactions.
In a statement today, BNM said all commercial banks were required to ensure that their branches have sufficient supply of banknotes to meet public demand.
Those facing any difficulties in getting the new notes can contact the following hotlines 03-26907613; 03- 26988044 ext 7402/8658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org -- BERNAMA