- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base More
Sultan Johor strips datukship from Yayasan Pelajaran Johor's CEO
JOHOR BARU: The Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Ismail Sultan Iskandar today revokes the datukship and award from Yayasan Pelajaran Johor (YPJ) Holdings Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Hamsan Saringat with immediate effect.
Johor Royal Council Secretary Datuk Abdul Rahim Ramli said Hamsan who was formerly Johor State Economic Planning Unit director, was ordered to return the Darjah Mahkota Johor Yang Amat Mulia Pangkat Kedua Datuk Paduka Mahkota Johor (D.P.M.J) which he received in 2005 and the Pingat Ibrahim Sultan Pangkat Kedua (P.I.S 11).
He said the sultan had made the decision in accordance with Clause 7(2)(f) of the State Constitution 1895 and Clause 13 of the Rules and Regulations for Darjah Mahkota Johor Yang Amat Mulia.
He said Hamsan had returned the award and medal on Thursday.