- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- Karpal Singh's Death: Mukhriz extends his heartfelt condolences
- Karpal Singh's Death: " Penang had lost a son," says Lim Guan Eng
- Russia rules artist who nailed scrotum to Red Square 'committed no crime'
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Fears grow for hundreds missing
- Way out for MAS More
Sultan Johor strips datukship from Yayasan Pelajaran Johor's CEO
JOHOR BARU: The Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Ismail Sultan Iskandar today revokes the datukship and award from Yayasan Pelajaran Johor (YPJ) Holdings Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Hamsan Saringat with immediate effect.
Johor Royal Council Secretary Datuk Abdul Rahim Ramli said Hamsan who was formerly Johor State Economic Planning Unit director, was ordered to return the Darjah Mahkota Johor Yang Amat Mulia Pangkat Kedua Datuk Paduka Mahkota Johor (D.P.M.J) which he received in 2005 and the Pingat Ibrahim Sultan Pangkat Kedua (P.I.S 11).
He said the sultan had made the decision in accordance with Clause 7(2)(f) of the State Constitution 1895 and Clause 13 of the Rules and Regulations for Darjah Mahkota Johor Yang Amat Mulia.
He said Hamsan had returned the award and medal on Thursday.