- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 'He's alive!' Video emerges of ship's cook thought lost at sea
- Man catches unique fish with horns
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Spain surgeons cut giant 25kg tumour from woman's womb
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- FLOOD : Pahang in a quandary
- Woman killed in crash
- MAS chiefs 'not doing more'
- FLOOD : Kuantan victims to shift to relief centres at army camp
- Japan's economy risks backsliding
- FLOOD : Man and son drown in Kuantan
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Suspect's parents say he is innocent
- Football: Malaysia beat Japan's FC Ryukyu 3-1 More
Syabas activates EAP following pipe burst in Hulu Selangor
Kuala Lumpur: Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) has activated its Green Code Emergency Action Plan (EAP) in Hulu Selangor after a pipe burst and caused water supply disruption in the constituency.
Syabas Corporate Affairs Division Executive Director Abdul Halem Mat Som said the pipe receiving water supply from Matang Pagar plant, was found burst at about 7am today.
Among the areas affected are Kampung Sungai Serai, Kampung Kuang, Kampung Cempedak, Kampung Gombak, Kampung Melayu Sri Kundang, Taman Desa Kundang, Bandar Baru Kundang, Taman Rahmat Jaya, Taman Tasik Biru, Kundang industrial area, Kampung Permata Kundang and the whole area of Bandar Tasik Puteri.
"We expect the water supply to return to normal in stages starting at 8pm tomorrow," he said in a statement here today.
Abdul Halem said Syabas had also deployed four water tanker lorries to the affected areas and consumers were advised to use water wisely during the
More information can be obtained by contacting Syabas Customer Service Centre (Puspel) at the toll-free line 1-800-88-5252. -- Bernama