- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- WHO to help Saudi Arabia investigate coronavirus before haj
- AirAsia may order 50 more Airbus jets - CEO
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding dress up for auction
- Patient falls from ambulance and dies in Brazil
- TV News Twitter account hacked by Syrian Electronic Army More
Syabas has preparedness plan during Aidilfitri holidays
KUALA LUMPUR -- Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (SYABAS) is ready with a preparedness and standby operation plan during the Aidilfitri holidays.
It is for a period of nine days begining tomorrow to Aug 26.
"Measures are being taken to ensure continuous supply of sufficient clean water for the residents in Selangor and the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya," said SYABAS in a statement today.
The company said the plan incorporates effective and efficient contingency guidelines to all parties involved in the eventuality of water supply disruption or emergency during the festive holidays. -- Bernama