- 'We are ready to move forward'
- Chef detained in connection with wife's murder
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- Bollywood bad boy Dutt held in 'terrorist' jail cell: report
- Tales of Excalibur
- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- Malaysian society remains male dominated
- MB: Tee acted out of respect for sultan
- Girl hit by flying object
- MB halts projects near Pedu dam
- Cabinet must ensure it delivers
- Low aims for bold anti-graft measures
- Ferguson criticises City for Mancini sacking
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet More
Syarikat Air NS gives free bottled water as part of CSR
SEREMBAN: Syarikat Air Negeri Sembilan Sdn Bhd (Sains) has been distributing free bottled drinking water to deserving recipients as part of its corporate social responsibility.
Its corporate service division head, Azlan Abd Aziz, said Sains had built a RM500,000 processing plant to bottle the water at its water treatment plant in Sungai Terip here.
"The plant began operating in September last year, with seven workers. It is capable of producing 3,000 bottles of drinking water per hour.
"The water goes through various processes, including ultra-violet rays, to kill bacteria, and quality inspection by the chemistry department," he told Bernama here today.
Azlan said the plant had distributed 600,000 bottles of drinking water to the recipients, including government departments and agencies, and organisations such as the state football association. -- BERNAMA