- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- 'Gerakan should go back to its basics'
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Uphold Constitution, says PM
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Introduction of SOSMA to replace ISA draws mixed reaction from law practitioners
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- 'Anwar using Red Bean Army to incite hatred'
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Rosberg puts Mercedes on pole position for Monaco GP
- 260,000 jobs by year-end
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri More
KUALA LUMPUR: The online community can pose questions on Budget 2013 to Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak on #TanyaNajib on October 3.
"I invite Malaysians from all walks of life whether from urban and rural areas, specialists, athletes, artistes and foreigners residing in the country to join #TanyaNajib," he said.
The Q& A session will start at 9pm. In the latest 1Malaysia blog entry, Najib said Budget 2013 was made after considering views of the people.
"I thank you all for the input thus proving that this budget is made by the people and for the people. I want to interact with you all to get feedback on the budget after it was tabled."
Najib who is also Finance Minister said Budget 2013 budget is expected to have positive impact on the economy and the community.
Recognising the fact that the budget will provide big initiative to the country, he said the second #TanyaNajib session will benefit everyone.
"For #TanyaNajib: Budget 2013, I plan to fully utilise the online communication platform.
"Ah Jib Gor, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and many more. I will do it via my Google+ account and will take questions from other social media sites. "The session can be watched
LIVE via my YouTube page. Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for more information on how to join."
Najib said #TanyaNajib session held on January 11 last year received favourable response via Twitter.
"I've answered some of your questions via YouTube. They range from personal matters to those on economic affairs of the country." -- BERNAMA