- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- 2013 SEA GAMES: 8th day results involving Malaysia
- Najib leaves for Tokyo
- Mandela family 'humbled' by thousands turning out in cold, rain
- 11 commando trainees, 2 instructors to get Pingat Gagah Berani
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Tears as Mandela lies in state
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- Why judge those who help sincerely?
- Mukhriz launches Ansara Club
- Demolished without any warning
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- RTD confiscates 24 vehicles in joint ops
- Three nations close to joining Chemical Weapons Convention More
ALOR SETAR: A teenager has been reported missing after he left his home in Kampung Tok Pasai, Kuala Kedah here early this month.
Mohamad Afis Mohamad Jaafar, 14, was wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt when he left home about noon on May 4, while carrying a yellow sling bag.
His mother, Minah Mat Husin, 37, said the teenager promised to return home by 3.30pm that day, but that was the last time the family saw him.
Speaking to reporters at their home here, she said a report was lodged at the Alor Setar police station on May 9.
She urged those who located her son to contact her at 017-5631964.