- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- New passport improvement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- Highway bridge collapses in US; people in water
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Siti Hanisah conquers world's highest peak
- End near if self denial continues
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Suspicion grows over swift selection of MB More
Teens detained over attempt to run over JPJ personnel
Seremban: Three teenagers were detained by the Negeri Sembilan Road Transport Department (JPJ) after they attempted to run over a JPJ offficer at a road block at Jalan Datuk Muda Linggi, here last night.
State JPJ director Saiful Azzri Hamzah said the teens, aged 16, 18 and 19, on two Honda EX5 motorcycles, were believed to have attempted to flee as their vehicles used fake registration plates.
"However, they failed to escape and were arrested by our swift personnel.
"The teenagers will be handed over to the police for investigation for obstructing a civil servant on duty. Meanwhile, the JPJ personnel, in his 30s, did not sustain any injuries," he told reporters after the operation here today.
He said the road block was carried out in conjunction with the Aidilfitri festive season. -- Bernama