- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- World Cup draw 2014: Homage to Mandela at World Cup draw
- FATAL CRASH
- FLOOD : 2 roads in Kemaman, Hulu Terengganu closed due to erosion
- MKN urged to acquire contingency assets that matches needs
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- Baby among 3 killed in Kubang Kerian crash
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M More
Tekun grants loans to 19,615 entrepreneurs, petty traders
RAUB: Some 19,615 entrepreneurs and petty traders in Pahang have received loans under the TEKUN financing facility worth RM143 million to expand their businesses.
According to Dong assemblyman Datuk Shahiruddin Ab Moin, the loan recipients were involved in businesses like restaurants, sundry shops, selling vegetables, fish and poultry as well as small and medium enterprises (SME).
“Although TEKUN offers small loans which start with RM5,000 as capital, it has produced many successful entrepreneurs and petty traders and can even get loans up to RM50,000," he told reporters after visiting TEKUN entrepreneurs and traders here.
Also present during the visit was Pahang TEKUN director Hassan Annuar. -- BERNAMA