- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- Investments up 44% More
KUALA LUMPUR: Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today received a courtesy call from the Thai prime minister's adviser, and a delegation from the kingdom's Education Ministry at parliament building, here.
Muhyiddin, who is also the education minister, spent about 30 minutes at the meeting where they shared experiences and best practice in Islamic education.