- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- AirAsia may order 50 more Airbus jets - CEO
- Patient falls from ambulance and dies in Brazil
- WHO to help Saudi Arabia investigate coronavirus before haj
- Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding dress up for auction
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- TV News Twitter account hacked by Syrian Electronic Army
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace More
PAGOH -- Thousands thronged Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin's open house in conjunction with Hari Raya Aidilfitri, at the Sri Pekembar Complex, here today.
The open house that started at 9am saw people from all walks of life and races, including foreigners, forming a bee-line to usher in the celebrations and wish the Deputy Prime Minister 'Selamat Hari Raya'.
About 20 stalls were set up to offer various cuisine and delicacies like bryani, curry mee, cookies, Malay traditional cakes and ice cream.
Children who attended the open house also received 'duit Raya' from Muhyiddin. -- Bernama