- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- New Miss France says proud of 'cosmopolitan' country
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- 'No place for Shia'
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens
- US singer wows in 'Arabs Got Talent' show
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up More
PAGOH -- Thousands thronged Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin's open house in conjunction with Hari Raya Aidilfitri, at the Sri Pekembar Complex, here today.
The open house that started at 9am saw people from all walks of life and races, including foreigners, forming a bee-line to usher in the celebrations and wish the Deputy Prime Minister 'Selamat Hari Raya'.
About 20 stalls were set up to offer various cuisine and delicacies like bryani, curry mee, cookies, Malay traditional cakes and ice cream.
Children who attended the open house also received 'duit Raya' from Muhyiddin. -- Bernama