- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Floods fail to deter couple
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- Return of the archer More
HULU SELANGOR: Two men and a woman were killed in a bus accident at KM434 of the North-South Expressway (Plus) (southbound) near Bukit Beruntung toll plaza here early this morning.
The incident occurred about 1.45am when the bus, which was carrying 46 passengers from Chendering, Perak to Malacca, went out of control before it rammed into the road divider there.
District police chief Superintendent Norel Azmi Yahaya said among those killed was the bus driver and his assistant, while 24 passengers were sent to Sungai Buloh Hospital for minor injuries.
However, police were yet to release the deceased's identities pending confirmation.
"Initial investigations found that the driver might have lost control of the bus, as no other vehicle was involved in this accident.
" We are still investigating how it happened," he told reporters at the scene.
New Straits Times went to the location and saw the bus lying on its left side in the middle of the highway.
It is learnt that the bodies were sent to Kuala Kubu Bharu Hospital for post mortem.