- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Man catches unique fish with horns
- 'He's alive!' Video emerges of ship's cook thought lost at sea
- Soi Lek confirms he will step down as president
- Spain surgeons cut giant 25kg tumour from woman's womb
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- FLOOD : Pahang in a quandary
- MAS chiefs 'not doing more'
- Ustaz Kazim gives final verdict on Umno invite
- Suspect's parents say he is innocent
- FLOOD : Man and son drown in Kuantan
- Woman killed in crash
- Fly in for Penang food trail More
TOKYO: Toyota Motor Corp. and BMW AG will further cooperate in the area of eco-friendly cars, with the Japanese automaker providing its hybrid and fuel cell technologies to the German partner while receiving technologies to reduce vehicle body weight, China's Xinhua news agency cited local media's reports on Monday.
The two major carmakers aim to enhance their global competitiveness through the cooperation and together reduce huge development costs, said media.
Toyota and BMW started joint research in March on a new lithium- ion battery for electric vehicles, under an agreement reached in December to collaborate on the development of green car technologies. -- BERNAMA