- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Full text of Najib's speech at 2013 Umno General Assembly
- Police: US newlyweds killed man for thrills
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- EPL: Fixture pile-up worries Wenger
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- WORLD CUP DRAW 2014: FIFA switches late England-Italy WCup kickoff time
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu
- Nigerian farmers abandon food crops for cannabis: agency
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states More
Kuala Lumpur: Traffic on major highways was back to normal as of 10 pm after some congestion this afternoon, said a spokesman of the Malaysian Highway Authority.
He said, however, that traffic flow along certain stretches in the north was still at a crawl.
"Among these are Bertam to Sungai Dua, Tambun to Juru and onwards to Jawi, and from the Menora Tunnel to the north of Ipoh as well as from Gopeng to Slim River.
"In the south, traffic was slow from Senawang heading towards Nilai and smooth after Nilai," he said when contacted by Bernama.
The public can obtain traffic updates at Plus through its toll-free Plusline, 1800-88-0000, and Twitter site, www.twitter.com/plustrafik. -- Bernama