- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Malaysians easy target for London tricksters
- 'Rule of law crucial to nation's integrity'
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- Teacher acquitted of molest charge
- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- EPL: Wenger vows to spend More
Traffic slow in northern parts of North-South Expressway
KUALA LUMPUR: Traffic condition in several areas in the northern parts of the North-South Expressway is reported to be congested since noon today.
A spokesman from the Malaysian Highway Authority attributed the situation to increase in the number of vehicles and several minor accidents on the highway, like at Sungai Petani heading to Bertam and from Kuala Kangsar to Terowong Menora.
She said traffic was also reported slow at Sungai Dua to Juru and Sungkai to Slim River.
"Traffic is slow since noon and the situation is made worse with several minor accidents along the way," she said when contacted by Bernama here today.
She said the traffic situation in the southern parts of the country, as well as the East Coast Expressway, was reported to be smooth and under control.
For any traffic information, the public can contact Plus at 1800-88-0000 and also at www.twitter.com/plustrafik. -- BERNAMA