- New PTPTN rules soon
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Moyes driving us mad!
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- PM, sultan to open bridge today
- Stiff Everton test for Gunners
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- 'No place for Shia'
- 8 injured as express bus overturns More
Trial of Sichan's murder goes to Penang High Court
BUKIT MERTAJAM: The trial of a hardware trader and his wife charged with murdering their Cambodian maid was transferred to the Penang High Court today.
Soh Chew Tong, 43, and his wife Chin Chui Ling, 41, were charged at the magistrate's court with murdering their maid Mey Sichan, 24, at their home in Taman Asas Murni here between Jan 1 and April 1.
Deputy Public Prosecutor Nurdeenie Abdul Rashid prosecuted before magistrate Arif Mohamad Shariff.
Sichan had been working for the couple for several months when she was found dead on March 31, allegedly due to prolonged starvation.
She had injuries on her body and weighed only 26kg when she was discovered.