- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 'He's alive!' Video emerges of ship's cook thought lost at sea
- Man catches unique fish with horns
- Spain surgeons cut giant 25kg tumour from woman's womb
- FLOOD : Pahang in a quandary
- FLOOD : Man and son drown in Kuantan
- MAS chiefs 'not doing more'
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Suspect's parents say he is innocent
- Woman killed in crash
- Spain arrests man with vast child porn haul
- Soi Lek confirms he will step down as president
- Malaysia shows improvement in Maths and Science More
KUALA KANGSAR: RAJA Puan Besar Perak Tuanku Zara Salim welcomed a group of representatives from Perak's non-governmental organisations and media practitioners to the buka puasa event at the Istana Iskandariah here recently
The Regent of Perak Raja Dr Nazrin Shah, however, was unable to join her as he had to fly to London to be with his father, the Sultan of Perak Sultan Azlan Shah, who is undergoing post-surgery treatment.
Sultan Azlan successfully underwent surgery on his shoulder at a hospital in London on July 30.
Also present at the event was Perak Senior Exco Datuk Hamidah Osman, who represented Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir who is performing his umrah.
New Straits Times Press (M) Berhad chairman Tan Sri Mohamed Jawhar Hassan, NSTP group managing editor Abdul Jalil Hamid, BH group editor Datuk Mior Kamarul Shahid, and Media Prima's head of new media division Datuk Zainul Ariffin Md Isa were also there.