- Singapore smog breaches 'hazardous' level
- Nearly 1,000 villagers in Sibu left homeless in fire
- One of 3 HK tourists injured in KK train accident, dies
- Rep: Recall all ICs from Project IC
- New MERS virus spreads easily, deadlier than SARS
- Tests find no trace of body tissue from wreckage
- Baby abuse case: Yuliana was sane during incident, says report
- Britain's William and Kate do not know sex of royal baby
- 'CCTV images may yield clue on hawker's fate'
- HK tourists hurt in train vs cars crash in KK
- Paris tackles rudeness to tourists with new manual
- Health monitoring system mobilised nationwide due to haze
- Baked Alaska: Unusual heat wave hits north US
- Teen country singer Bradbery captures ’The Voice’ season crown
- France hit by weather chaos, floods claim two victims More
KUALA LUMPUR: A part-time tuition teacher claimed trial at the magistrate's court yesterday to molesting a university student in the KLIA Ekspres train.
Abdul Rahim Jamil @ Shafiee, 35, was charged with molesting the 29-year-old woman in the train while in a journey from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to KLSentral.
Prosecuting officer Inspector Zuraimi Kamarozzaman proposed bail at RM4,000 with one surety.
However magistrate Siti Shakirah Mohtarudin did not set bail as the accused had no bailor.
Siti fixed Sept 18 for mention.