- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 killed in crash
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Thai PM calls elections as protesters fight on
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- 13 missing commandos found
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens More
KUALA LUMPUR: A part-time tuition teacher claimed trial at the magistrate's court yesterday to molesting a university student in the KLIA Ekspres train.
Abdul Rahim Jamil @ Shafiee, 35, was charged with molesting the 29-year-old woman in the train while in a journey from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to KLSentral.
Prosecuting officer Inspector Zuraimi Kamarozzaman proposed bail at RM4,000 with one surety.
However magistrate Siti Shakirah Mohtarudin did not set bail as the accused had no bailor.
Siti fixed Sept 18 for mention.