- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Everest Avalanche updates: 12 killed, 3 missing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target More
KUALA LUMPUR: PROTON Holdings berhad today unveiled its latest model Proton Suprima S, today.
Fully loaded with build-in value, the Proton Suprima S was unveiled by PROTON Group advisor Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, accompanied by PROTON executive chairman Tan Sri Mohd Khamil Jamil and its deputy chief executive officer Datuk Lukman Ibrahim.
Powered by PROTON's CAMPRO 1.6 TURBO engine, the Suprima S is available in five colour options, Atlantic blue, Fire red, Genetic silver, Solid white and Tranquility black.
The car also comes with PROTON's 5-star program, consisting of a 5-year or 150,000km warranty, 5-year free road assist and 5-star ANCAP safety rating.
The Proton Suprima S is available in two variants, Executive and Premium with on the road prices set at RM79,338 and RM79,638 respectively.