- African student shot dead near college in Mantin
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- Hasni: We haven't lost our right
- Taib's son spared jail as court strikes out ex-wife's contempt application
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Couple to hang for murdering maid
- Billion-ringgit undersea cable project
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Home Ministry bans publication of 'Ultraman The Ultra Power'
- PM: Malaysia hopes to develop stronger links with British industry
- 2 German tourists assaulted in George Town
- TV3 seeks review of defamation ruling by Appeals Court
- SHOWBIZ: Sherlock’s big secret
- Alzheimer's disease may kill as many as cancer in US
- Nation's interests before my own popularity, says Najib More
KUALA LUMPUR: PROTON Holdings berhad today unveiled its latest model Proton Suprima S, today.
Fully loaded with build-in value, the Proton Suprima S was unveiled by PROTON Group advisor Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, accompanied by PROTON executive chairman Tan Sri Mohd Khamil Jamil and its deputy chief executive officer Datuk Lukman Ibrahim.
Powered by PROTON's CAMPRO 1.6 TURBO engine, the Suprima S is available in five colour options, Atlantic blue, Fire red, Genetic silver, Solid white and Tranquility black.
The car also comes with PROTON's 5-star program, consisting of a 5-year or 150,000km warranty, 5-year free road assist and 5-star ANCAP safety rating.
The Proton Suprima S is available in two variants, Executive and Premium with on the road prices set at RM79,338 and RM79,638 respectively.