- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll reaches 121, 181 still missing
- Boy tied to a chair murder case in Malacca solved
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Divers feel with hands for corpses in cold depths
- Meeting Joyah Vegas
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 probe team may be forced to ‘start again’
- Japanese oil tanker robbed, 3 kidnapped
- MH370 Tragedy: 5 military aircraft continue air search despite poor weather
- OCBC Malaysia's CEO resigns
- MH370 Tragedy: Search reveals military vulnerability for China
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Cries of anguish as death toll reaches 130
- "Don't cry mom," Huguan tells his mother
- UK tourist recounts 'hellish' time in Sri Lanka over Buddha tattoo
- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MB retracts statement, confuse Syabas More
KUALA LUMPUR: PROTON Holdings berhad today unveiled its latest model Proton Suprima S, today.
Fully loaded with build-in value, the Proton Suprima S was unveiled by PROTON Group advisor Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, accompanied by PROTON executive chairman Tan Sri Mohd Khamil Jamil and its deputy chief executive officer Datuk Lukman Ibrahim.
Powered by PROTON's CAMPRO 1.6 TURBO engine, the Suprima S is available in five colour options, Atlantic blue, Fire red, Genetic silver, Solid white and Tranquility black.
The car also comes with PROTON's 5-star program, consisting of a 5-year or 150,000km warranty, 5-year free road assist and 5-star ANCAP safety rating.
The Proton Suprima S is available in two variants, Executive and Premium with on the road prices set at RM79,338 and RM79,638 respectively.