- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- Norway offers to fill empty Swedish prison cells
- Chinese flyby of asteroid shows space rock is "rubble"
- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child More
KUALA LUMPUR: PROTON Holdings berhad today unveiled its latest model Proton Suprima S, today.
Fully loaded with build-in value, the Proton Suprima S was unveiled by PROTON Group advisor Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, accompanied by PROTON executive chairman Tan Sri Mohd Khamil Jamil and its deputy chief executive officer Datuk Lukman Ibrahim.
Powered by PROTON's CAMPRO 1.6 TURBO engine, the Suprima S is available in five colour options, Atlantic blue, Fire red, Genetic silver, Solid white and Tranquility black.
The car also comes with PROTON's 5-star program, consisting of a 5-year or 150,000km warranty, 5-year free road assist and 5-star ANCAP safety rating.
The Proton Suprima S is available in two variants, Executive and Premium with on the road prices set at RM79,338 and RM79,638 respectively.