- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis' More
Two were killed while three others were seriously injured in a car crash at a traffic light junction near the Rubber Research Institute Malaysia(RRIM) here early yesterday.
The deceased J. Thangaraj, 22 and K. Thirukumaran, 27 who were seated on the back of a Proton Wira died on the spot in the 3.30am collision.
The driver was seriously injured.
It is understood that the Proton Wira driver was making a right turn at the traffic light when it was hit by a Proton Waja from another direction.
Selangor police traffic staff officer Deputy Superintendent Azmi Mansur said the injured victims including the driver and passenger of the Proton Waja were sent to Sungai Buloh Hospital for treatment.