- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Husband's friend held over housewife's death
- Preparing for the politics of change
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- 'Chong Wei is my idol'
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case More
KUALA LUMPUR: Mass Rapid Transit Corp (MRT Corp) has received seven bids for two tenders, namely Power Supply and Distribution (PSD) and Track Works (TW), for the 51km Sg Buloh-Kajang line.
The tenders, which closed on Monday, saw four paries bidding for the PSD tender while three submitted for track works, MRT Corp said in a statement.
The PSD tender saw all pre-qualified bidders submitting a bid. However, two of the five pre-qualified companies for the TW tender did not submit their proposals.
The tenders are expected to be awarded towards the end of the third quarter of this year, it said. -- BERNAMA