- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- Police solved Pakistani murder More
Two women plead guilty to stealing cosmetics products
KUANTAN: Two female friends pleaded guilty in the magistrate’s court today to stealing SimplySiti cosmetic products from a supermarket last month.
The older woman, Che Nur Hurulaini Che Halim, 31, was jailed a day and fined RM1,200.
She and a 17-year-old female pleaded guilty to stealing three boxes of SimplySiti Dermagic Moisturizer and six packets of SimplySiti Dermagic Mask, worth RM182.40, at a shopping complex here around 9.30pm on July 30.
They also pleaded guilty to stealing two green Icon wallets worth RM33.80 at the same place between 9pm and 9.40pm the same day.
Magistrate Rini Triany Muhammad Ali ordered Che Nur to a day's imprisonment and RM600 fine, the jail sentences to run concurrently.
The juvenile was allowed bail of RM2,000 for both charges and Rini fixed Sept 2 for re-mention, pending a report from the Welfare Department.
Meanwhile, in the same court, fisherman Khine Win, 36, from Myanmar was charged with trafficking in 31gm of heroin at Jalan Haji Ahmad here, around 2.40pm on July 29.
Rini fixed Sept 10 for mention pending a chemist report.
Deputy public prosecutor Farahah Mohd Nazari while all three accused were not represented.