- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- University lecturers to boost English in schools More
Umno Youth lodges police report on fake facebook account
KUALA LUMPUR: Barisan Nasional Youth executive secretary, Ibdilillah Ishak, lodged a police report today over a face book account which claimed to be under the party and allegedly portrayed seditious posters.
"I became aware of the fake social networking site last Saturday. It profiled itself as "UMNO Youth Malaysia" and published a seditious poster saying "If you agree to make Christianity the official religion of Malaysia, carry on supporting Pakatan Rakyat. God bless you".
"Such incidents could not only divide the people but tarnish the image of Umno Youth as well," he said after lodging the report at the Tun H.S Lee police station, here today.
He added that the party did have a face book account but it was inactive.
"I checked the account this afternoon but it's not there anymore. But I did get a screen shot of the page earlier, which has been handed to the police," he said. -- BERNAMA