- Over 100,000 participate in anti-govt rally, Thai election on Feb 2
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Netanyahu missing Mandela memorial for cost reasons: media
- First catenary traffic light launched
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro
- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- CINEMA: Action thriller for Vijay’s fans
- CYCLING: Josiah in major crash
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Body of woman found on top of lift
- Crime index drops 7.6 per cent
- Russia tsar letters fetch nearly $850,000 in Geneva
- FT information department ready to enhance explanations on GST
- The people's football teams More
KUALA LUMPUR: Unemployed P. Gunasegaran, nicknamed 'Guna Sayur' was charged at the Shah Alam magistrate's court with murdering another unemployed man.
Gunasegaran, 43, was alleged to have murdered P. Polipillai, 53, at a car park in Batu 8, Jalan Bukit Kemuning on Sept 27, 2008.
Magistrate Nurul Syahida Zainal fixed July 24 for mention.