- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Atheists are good if they do good, Pope Francis says
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- Officials: Suspect lunged at FBI agent with knife
- Facebook joins Web freedom group
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Three people killed in road accident
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- US scientist committed suicide, not murdered: pathologists
- US test-launches intercontinental missile
- Britain calls emergency meeting after man killed in London
- Mais non! French universities may teach in English More
KUALA LUMPUR: Unemployed P. Gunasegaran, nicknamed 'Guna Sayur' was charged at the Shah Alam magistrate's court with murdering another unemployed man.
Gunasegaran, 43, was alleged to have murdered P. Polipillai, 53, at a car park in Batu 8, Jalan Bukit Kemuning on Sept 27, 2008.
Magistrate Nurul Syahida Zainal fixed July 24 for mention.