- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- New passport improvement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- Highway bridge collapses in US; people in water
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- End near if self denial continues
- Siti Hanisah conquers world's highest peak
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square More
KUANTAN: A Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) student is missing and feared drowned after he was swept away by the current while bathing at the Bekelah waterfall near Gambang, today.
Ang Kent Chin, 21, had gone to the picnic area at 8am along with his fellow UMP students for a co-curriculum activity and reported missing at about 10.30am.
Pahang Fire and Rescue public relations officer Anuar Hassan said the department was informed of the incident shortly after and despatched a team to the scene.
They had to trek uphill for three hours to reach the spot, he said, adding that a search operation was now underway. -- BERNAMA