- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Floods fail to deter couple
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan More
Uphold racial, religious, cultural solidarity: Najib
KUALA LUMPUR -- Datuk Seri Najib Razak has reminded all Malaysians to continue to strongly protect the success in uniting the people of various races, religions and cultures in the country.
The Prime Minister said this was to ensure that harmony and prosperity in Malaysia continued to be preserved for the benefit of the future generation.
"This diversity in the country's socio-culture is the country's main asset and must be preserved and expanded under the 1Malaysia concept," he said in his message in the Malaysia Day souvenir programme to be celebrated in Sarawak tomorrow.
In addition, he also called on all Malaysians to look back at the intention and aspirations of past leaders who had acted maturely and with far-sightedness.
He said the success of the past leaders had enabled the people today to enjoy all the progress achieved. -- Bernama