- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Floods fail to deter couple
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan More
ANKARA, Turkey: Turkey’s Foreign Ministry says a U.S. deep-sea exploration vessel will help search Syrian waters for pilots missing from a Turkish military plane shot down by Syria.
A ministry official said the research vessel, E/V Nautilus, will set sail from Istanbul later Friday and is expected to join a search for the plane’s wreckage early next week.
The official said Damascus had been notified that the ship would join the search, and Turkish officials would be on board to coordinate the mission. The official spoke on condition of anonymity in line with government rules.
The E/V Nautilus was already in Turkey for an exploration of the Black, Aegean and Mediterranean seas.
The downing of the plane has spiked already tense Turkish-Syrian relations. -- AP