- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- 2 Mamak Gang members nabbed over pharmacy hold-up in Subang
- Two cops arrested for rape of Indonesian woman
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Flower prices set to rise from Jan 1
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
- Cancer cases up 11%, breast cancer by a fifth: WHO
- Syabas: Water cut needed to upgrade treatment plant More
MIAMI BEACH: The South Beach mansion where Italian designer Gianni Versace was shot to death is back on the market for $125 million.
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate announced the listing for Casa Casuarina on Friday.
Originally built in 1930, the 10-bedroom, 11-bathroom, gated home features a 54-foot (16-meter) long, thousand mosaic pool. The pool is lined in 24-karat gold, numerous frescos, ornate statues, arched doorways and an open air courtyard.
Versace was slain in front of the home at 1116 Ocean Dr. in 1997. He had purchased the home in 1992 and spent about $33 million expanding it. Tourists can still routinely be spotted taking photos in front of the house.
Coldwell Banker says all of Versace’s design elements have been preserved. - AFP