- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport More
Villagers gather at Wisma Sri Pahang in bid to meet MB
KUANTAN: Some 40 villagers, mostly farmers from Cameron Highlands gathered at the entrance to Wisma Sri Pahang demanding to meet Menteri Besar at about 11am.
However, the Menteri Besar is away in Putrajaya and the group representatives are currently holding a meeting with his special officer.
The villagers, including children had planned the gathering to seek clarification over several issues, including title of land and villagers affected by development.