- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries More
KUALA LUMPUR: The Election Commission (EC) has advised registered voters to check their registration details for the coming 13th general election.
EC secretary Datuk Kamaruddin Mohamed Baria in a statement here today said there were a total of 13,105,407 voters registered nationwide until September last year.
Voters can check their details by calling 03-8885 6565 during office hours, at the EC's website www.spr.gov.my or the short-messaging service (SMS) by typing SPR<space>SEMAK<space>IC NUMBER and sending to 15888.
He said voters can also send a letter to the EC or come personally to the EC headquarters in Putrajaya or any of their state offices.
"The EC hopes registered voters can make sure their details are accurate to avoid problems on polling day," he said.
Kamaruddin added that details include name, gender, religion, race, locality, identification card number, birthdate and address. -- BERNAMA