- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- UPDATE:12 students lost in Bako National Park found, 1 dead
- MH192: MAS given 2 days to furnish cabinet with report
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- MH192: Police to look into elements of sabotage
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- S.Korea ferry incident: More bodies from ship; transcript reveals wavering
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- British tourist killed in bus crash More
KUALA LUMPUR: The Election Commission (EC) has advised registered voters to check their registration details for the coming 13th general election.
EC secretary Datuk Kamaruddin Mohamed Baria in a statement here today said there were a total of 13,105,407 voters registered nationwide until September last year.
Voters can check their details by calling 03-8885 6565 during office hours, at the EC's website www.spr.gov.my or the short-messaging service (SMS) by typing SPR<space>SEMAK<space>IC NUMBER and sending to 15888.
He said voters can also send a letter to the EC or come personally to the EC headquarters in Putrajaya or any of their state offices.
"The EC hopes registered voters can make sure their details are accurate to avoid problems on polling day," he said.
Kamaruddin added that details include name, gender, religion, race, locality, identification card number, birthdate and address. -- BERNAMA