- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries More
KUALA LUMPUR: Several areas in Kuala Lumpur, Hulu Selangor, Klang, Shah Alam and Kuala Langat will experience scheduled water supply disruption temporarily following works to upgrade the water supply system by Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) and third parties.
Syabas corporate communications and public affairs department assistant general manager, Priscilla Alfred in a statement today said in Kuala Lumpur, 15,809 consumer accounts will be affected by the disruption which will begin at 9pm on May 15 to 5am the next day (Thursday, May 16).
The disruption follows diversion of Syabas pipes in Jalan Cheras by third parties for the proposed construction of a Petronas petrol station which will involve Taman Cantik; Pandan Prima; Angsana Hilir; Taman Ikan Tenaga; Taman Ikan Emas; Taman Maluri; Jalan Salak Selatan; Kampung Sungai Kerayong; Pandan Pertama; Taman Ampang Putra; Kampung Pandan Luar; Kampung Pandan Dalam; Jalan Tenteram; Jalan Cheras; Taman Midah; Taman Desa Aman; Taman Rajawali; Jalan Kuari; Kampung Cheras Baru Bukit A; part of Kampung Cheras Baru; Taman Cheras Makmur; Taman Bukit Ria; Taman Bukit Pandan and Taman Pertama.
Water supply disruption is also expected to take place in Hulu Selangor involving Bandar Baru Sungai Buaya from 10pm on May 15 to 3am the next day following works to replace valves in Bandar Sungai Buaya.
Works to replace Syabas pipes in Jalan Pulau Indah for the proposed upgrading of Jalan Lingkaran Pulau Indah will also cause water supply disruption around Kampung Pulau Indah and Port Klang Free Zone on May 17 (Friday) from 7pm to 9am the next day (Saturday, May 18).
Apart from that, Klang/Shah Alam will also experience water supply disruption at the 5th and 6th Mile of Black Water Estate 2, Jalan Langat on May 20 (Monday) from 9pm to 5am the next day (Tuesday, May 21) due to the laying of new pipes in Jalan Klang-Banting for the proposal to raise water pressure capacity to Sijangkang area.
Several areas in Kuala Langat will also face water supply disruption on the same day and time including Trade Sijangkang; Jalan Besar Sijangkang; Taman Perwira, Sijangkang; Taman Sijangkang Jaya; Jalan Masjid, Batu 9; Taman Seri Medan; Jalan Gangsa; Jalan Perak; Jalan Suasa; Jalan Enggang; Jalan Rajawali; Jalan Kasawari; Jalan Merak and Jalan Helang.
Subsequently, Syabas advised consumers to keep sufficient water and use water prudently during the disruption period. -- BERNAMA