- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 dies
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: Cortège arrives at crematorium
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school
- Anwar Ibrahim reiterates support for hudud
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind More
KUALA LUMPUR: Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) advises consumers that there will be water supply disruption in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur due to maintenance and service upgrading work from June 7 to 12.
Its executive director (Corporate Affairs) Abdul Halem Mat Som in a statement here today advised consumers to stock up enough water during the period.
According to the statement, on June 7, the areas that will be affected in Petaling Jaya, Klang and Shah Alam (from 9 pm to 5 am on June 8) are Taman Mesra, Petronas Batu 3 Lama and areas around them, Institut Kemahiran Mara, part of the Glenmarie industrial estate, Jalan U1/73, U1/74 dan U1/78, Taman Glenmarie Estate, Jalan U1/84 – U1/85, Flat Seri Melewar, Politeknik Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, Monfort Boys School, Petronas Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) Jaya and Jalan U2/1a till U2/1k.
Also to face supply problems on June 7 (from 3pm to 3am on June 8) are the areas of Taman Petaling, Taman Selatan, Taman Chi Liung, Taman Palm Groove, Flat Perumahan Teluk Gedung Indah A, Rumah Teres Teluk Gedung Indah A, Flat Pandamaran Indah, Kampung Pendamar, Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Telok Gadong Kecil and Teluk Gedong Besar.
Kampung Raja Uda, Jalan Tengku Badar, Jalan Kastam, Pandamaran, Pandamaran Jaya, Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Selat Selatan, Sobena Jaya, Taman Gembira, Taman Radzi, Taman Kampung Idaman, Jalan Raja Lumu and Taman Perindustrian Pandamaran Jaya.
Jalan Uganda; Taman Menara Maju; Jalan Sungai Jati; Jalan Raja Nong; Taman Berembang; Jalan Seruling 59; Taman Klang Jaya; Taman Desawan; Taman Desa Utama; Jalan Tun Sambathan; Jalan Kem; South Port; Hospital Bersalin Razif and Pandamaran Industrial Estate.
Meanwhile, on June 11 (8 am to 5 am on June 12) the following areas in Kuala Lumpur will be affected - Jalan Tenteram/ Jalan Yaacob Latif, Taman Bukit Ria, Taman Pertama, Taman Desa Aman, Taman Cheras Makmur, Taman Sri Bahtera, Taman Rajawali, Taman Bukit Mewah, Jalan Kuari Bukit A and part of Kampung Cheras Baru.
Also to be affected are Kampung Semerah Padi, Kampung Bukit Tangki Air, Hospital Pantai Cheras, Caring Dialysis in Taman Midah, S.H Quality Care Sdn Bhd in Taman Midah, Taman Midah and Taman Cheras.
Also on June 11 (from 9pm to 5 am on June 12), the following areas in Tanjung Sepat will be affected - Kampung Tembok, Kampung Tembok Darat, Kampung Tembok Pantai, Kampung Baru Tanjung Sepat, Kampung Tanjung Sepat Darat, Kampung Tanjung Sepat Indah, Taman Mutiara, Taman Pelangi, Taman Tanjung, Taman Harmoni, Pekan Tanjung Sepat, Kilang Ais Atlas, Kampung Kundang, Kampung Batu Laut and Kampung Tanjung Layang.
Ladang Bedford, Kampung Kundang Pantai, Ladang Batu Untung, Telok Gadong, Kampung Orang Asli Tanjung Sepat, Taman Batu Untung, Taman Gadong, Klinik Tanjung Sepat, Kilang Happy Alliance, Kampung Kanchong Laut.
Kampung Endah, Kampung Tali Air, Tongkah, Kampung Air Tawar, Taman Seri Bayu, Taman Desa Tongkah, Taman Kanchong Laut, Taman Morib Indah, Taman Morib, Taman Seri Desa, Hotel Gold Coast Morib, Hotel Impian Morib, Rumah Peranginan Kerajaan Pantai Morib and Pantai Morib.
All queries can be directed to Syabas' Customer Service Centre (PUSPEL) by calling toll-free number 1-800-88-5252 or through SMS by typing PUSPEL <space><complanit/query>, and send to 39222.
Information can also be accessed at Syabas' website at www.syabas.com.my; www.twitter.com/puspel and Facebook by typing ‘puspel’ or ‘puspel syabas’. BERNAMA