- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 killed in crash
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Thai PM calls elections as protesters fight on
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- 13 missing commandos found
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens More
KUALA LUMPUR: Water supply to 13 areas in Cheras, disrupted since yesterday due to a burst inlet pipe, will be restored in stages by Tuesday.
Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) executive director of corporate affairs division, Abdul Halem Mat Som, said following the incident, the Green Code Emergency Action Plan was activated about 11pm yesterday and work to repair the burst pipe was completed about 2am today.
Water supply to the affected areas would be restored in stages, the latest, by Tuesday, he added.
He said the affected areas were Kampung Cheras Baru, Jalan Kuari, Taman Midah, Taman Cheras, Taman Supreme, Taman Desa Aman, Taman Sri Bahtera, Taman Permata, Taman Rajawali, Taman Gemilang, Taman Mutiara Timur, Taman Bukit Ria and Batu 5 Cheras.
For further inquiry, the public are advised to contact its Customer Service Centre at 1-800-88-5252. - Bernama