- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- Preparing for the politics of change
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Faiq overcomes the odds
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into US parade
- 40ha of forest land razed in 12-hour forest fire
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash More
SEREMBAN: A 27-year-old woman died of Influenza A (H1N1) in Negri Sembilan several days ago, according to State Director of Health Datuk Dr Zailan Adnan.
He said a thorough investigation was conducted and the situation was under control as the disease had not spread.
"We conducted a thorough investigation and have confirmed that none of the victim's family members have contracted the disease," he said when contacted.
Dr Zailan said the woman had returned to the state on holiday several days ago from Singapore, where she had been working, and had fallen ill and received treatment at a hospital here before succumbing to the disease.
He advised the people not to panic or make any speculation on the matter. -- BERNAMA