- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Baggage of 5 who did not fly 'clean': DCA
- MISSING MH370: Blame game not helping: Tun M
- MISSING MH370: Families cling to faint hopes: psychologist More
HOT CAKES: The preview of the first phase of The Fennel received overwhelming response ahead of launch
YTL Land & Development’s urban renewal of Sentul has reached another level as the first phase of its latest freehold condominium development, The Fennel at Sentul East, was sold out within two days during the preview itself.
Crowds comprising YTL Land buyers and registrants queued up since 6.30am at the YTL Land Sales Gallery in Jalan Bukit Bintang on Friday, 19 July, and by the end of the second day, all available condominium units were fully taken up.
“We knew The Fennel would be in demand but there were people queuing up since 6.30am at the sales office! I’m pleased that it has followed on the success of its predecessor, The Capers, in selling so well within two days, ” said YTL Land & Development Berhad’s Executive Director, Datuk Yeoh Seok Kian when commenting on the overwhelming response.
“For us, it’s a significant milestone for Sentul itself. Not only are Malaysians attracted by our innovative offerings, they are also convinced of our master plan to transform Sentul into a vibrant and dynamic place to live and work,” Datuk Yeoh added.
The Fennel’s first phase consists of two 38-storey towers with a total of 458 units ranging from 1,100 sq ft to 1,500 sq ft amounting to a Gross Development Value (GDV) of RM400 million. Prices range between RM658,000 and RM1.06 million.
The entrance to The Fennel comprises two grand arrival courts to greet visitors and residents. Hovering over these arrival courts are two suspended salt-water swimming pools, each spanning 50 metres across, flowing from one block to the other. More strikingly, is the unmistakable architecture - diagonal perspectives zig-zagging into the sky to create a new landmark in Kuala Lumpur’s skyline.
“The Fennel has two large green spaces totalling more than an acre, with pocket gardens and ‘sky forest’ terraces,” said Datuk Yeoh.
Part of YTL’s visionary master plan, The Fennel is located in Sentul East where chic residential and commercial spaces such as d6, d7 and the new Sentul East Design Centre (Seed) sit side by side next to the colourful heritage of Sentul. The area’s upcoming developments – d2, d5 and another yet-to-be-named mixed development, promise to raise the bar even higher for Sentul with their revolutionary architecture.
The condominium is within close proximity to two LRT stations, one KTM station and two proposed MRT stations.