- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggest 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Chinese film stunt man on missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Public should respect staff and passengers: MAS
- MISSING MH370: Terrorism cannot be ruled out : CIA
- MISSING MH370: Airline probing report 2 visited cockpit in 2011
- MISSING MH370: Unlikely to be terrorist event: Interpol head More
PARIT BUNTAR: Three senior ministers from Perak have unanamiously agreed to give their full support to Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir to retain the post after the 13th general election.
Defence Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said he, together with Finance Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah and Minister in the Prime Minister Department Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz had no intention to be the next Perak Menteri Besar.
"All the three of us have pledged to give our undivided support to Dr Zambry to lead the state after the election," he said at the leader with the people session at Tanjung Piandang near here today.
Ahmad Zahid who is also Umno vice-president voiced out his confidence that Barisan Nasional will be able to wrestle back Parit Buntar parliamentary seat and Kuala Kurau and Titi Serong state seats in the upcoming election.
"We just need to work a bit harder and avoid internal infighting in order for us to get back the seats," he added.