- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- 5 killed in crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- Thai PM calls elections as protesters fight on
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens
- 'No place for Shia' More
PARIT BUNTAR: Three senior ministers from Perak have unanamiously agreed to give their full support to Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir to retain the post after the 13th general election.
Defence Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said he, together with Finance Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah and Minister in the Prime Minister Department Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz had no intention to be the next Perak Menteri Besar.
"All the three of us have pledged to give our undivided support to Dr Zambry to lead the state after the election," he said at the leader with the people session at Tanjung Piandang near here today.
Ahmad Zahid who is also Umno vice-president voiced out his confidence that Barisan Nasional will be able to wrestle back Parit Buntar parliamentary seat and Kuala Kurau and Titi Serong state seats in the upcoming election.
"We just need to work a bit harder and avoid internal infighting in order for us to get back the seats," he added.