- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Everest Avalanche updates: 12 killed, 3 missing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences More
PARIT BUNTAR: Three senior ministers from Perak have unanamiously agreed to give their full support to Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir to retain the post after the 13th general election.
Defence Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said he, together with Finance Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah and Minister in the Prime Minister Department Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz had no intention to be the next Perak Menteri Besar.
"All the three of us have pledged to give our undivided support to Dr Zambry to lead the state after the election," he said at the leader with the people session at Tanjung Piandang near here today.
Ahmad Zahid who is also Umno vice-president voiced out his confidence that Barisan Nasional will be able to wrestle back Parit Buntar parliamentary seat and Kuala Kurau and Titi Serong state seats in the upcoming election.
"We just need to work a bit harder and avoid internal infighting in order for us to get back the seats," he added.