- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- 2 Mamak Gang members nabbed over pharmacy hold-up in Subang
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- Cancer cases up 11%, breast cancer by a fifth: WHO
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating More
KUALA TERENGGANU: Kulim-Bandar Baharu Datuk Zulkifli Noordin today claimed that a video clip purportedly showing Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) deputy president Azmin Ali in compromising positions with a woman that is being widely circulated lately, is the work of PKR insiders.
He claimed that the insiders resorted to circulating the video to topple Azmin as the number two in the party.
"I know who is behind the video clip. I will reveal all at the appropriate time," he told reporters after delivering a political talks in Kampung Sungai Kiat here.
He added that there were more such videos of leaders from the opposition. - Bernama