- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk More
KUALA TERENGGANU: Kulim-Bandar Baharu Datuk Zulkifli Noordin today claimed that a video clip purportedly showing Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) deputy president Azmin Ali in compromising positions with a woman that is being widely circulated lately, is the work of PKR insiders.
He claimed that the insiders resorted to circulating the video to topple Azmin as the number two in the party.
"I know who is behind the video clip. I will reveal all at the appropriate time," he told reporters after delivering a political talks in Kampung Sungai Kiat here.
He added that there were more such videos of leaders from the opposition. - Bernama