- Brazilian diamond hints at vast water reserve deep inside Earth
- MISSING MH370: US satellites found no blast
- MISSING MH370: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- MISSING MH370: MAS changes flight number for KL-Beijing-KL flights
- MISSING MH370: Satellites picked up "pings" from Malaysia jet, source says
- MISSING MH370: No debris found
- MISSING MH370: MAS changes number for its KL-Beijing-KL flights
- MISSING MH370: New Indian Ocean search area may be opened: US
- MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD
- MISSING MH370: Phone number is a US number, not China
- Haze worsens, Port Klang breach very unhealthy level
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370:US Navy moves maritime surveillance aircraft P-8A Poseidon
- Ceiling of Concorde Hotel lobby in Shah Alam
- MISSING MH370: Understand in evaluating news must be imbued among students More
To help children lose weight, parents should ensure they exercise regularly and eat healthy meals, writes Meera Murugesan
AUTISM Spectrum Disorder is a neurodevelopment disorder that is complex in nature. The most obvious characteristic of ASD is the inability to socially interact.
Sherson Lian, host and judge of Amazing Food Challenge: Fun In The Philippines, tells Nur Aqidah Azizi about the challenges on the show
OBESITY has its rootsnot in infancy or early childhood but from the time a baby is in the womb.
Indonesian band Ungu had the audience eating out of its hands at its recent concert in Kuala Lumpur, writes Faisal Asyraf
IT may be the end for local quartet M-Girls following the departure of one of their members to China to further her career.
Dental caries have negative implications on health, writes Prof Dr Rahimah Abdul Kadir
Brighten up your smile with these good dental habits, writes Shuhada Elis
The quest to lose weight leads some people to adopt extreme eating measures. Kasmiah Mustapha look at some popular modern diets.
WHEN people go on a diet, the reason is always to lose weight. They seldom think about whether the diet they choose will also result in making them healthy. They will look for diet plans that promise quick results, as it is easier. Unfortunately, many of them are unhealthy as they over-emphasise only one type of food and exclude others. Over time, this can lead to nutritional deficiencies.