- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Hishammuddin: Four names in flight manifest under probe
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes More
The quest to lose weight leads some people to adopt extreme eating measures. Kasmiah Mustapha look at some popular modern diets.
WHEN people go on a diet, the reason is always to lose weight. They seldom think about whether the diet they choose will also result in making them healthy. They will look for diet plans that promise quick results, as it is easier. Unfortunately, many of them are unhealthy as they over-emphasise only one type of food and exclude others. Over time, this can lead to nutritional deficiencies.
The National Stroke Association of Malaysia (Nasam) has initiated a series of stroke awareness roadshows across the country beginning this year as part of its public education activities.
With the proper knowledge, cancer patients have a fighting chance, writes Kasmiah Mustapha
“No man is an island, entire of itself. Every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main,” - John Donne, Meditation XVII (English Clergyman and poet 1572-1631)
THE human body contains about 70 per cent water. Two-thirds of the water is within our blood cells while the remaining is in the blood and between the cells.
IJN’s Run For Your Heart event is a step in the right direction, writes Kasmiah Mustapha
Named Best Picture, the slavery odyssey is hailed as a landmark corrective to the movie industry’s virtual blindness to slavery, writes Jake Coyle
Birds are very much a part of online games. Nicholas King flaps around for top favourites
RAZER has teamed up with Swedish supercar manufacturer Koenigsegg to come out with a range of Koenigsegg limited edition Razer Blade laptops. This alliance will elevate both brands position to an even higher level, considering their respective preoccupation with engineering perfection.