- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- AirAsia may order 50 more Airbus jets - CEO
- WHO to help Saudi Arabia investigate coronavirus before haj
- Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding dress up for auction
- Patient falls from ambulance and dies in Brazil
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- TV News Twitter account hacked by Syrian Electronic Army
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- English player charged with betting breaches More
People with personality disorders affect the mental well-being of their loved ones. Kasmiah Mustapha finds out ways to recognise the traits
Salam Muzik is ready for its gig in Singapore, followed by a European tour. Subhadra Devan finds out more
I OFTEN get carried away and do things on the spur of the moment. Registering for this year’s Rock & Roll Madrid Marathon is a good example.
Women should seek personalised treatment instead of taking over-the-counter hormone medications, writes Meena Sreenivasan
A new technology allows surgeons to practise before the real operation, reducing time and cost, writes Meera Murugesan
TWO currently airing TVB drama series, Bullet Brain and Beauty At War, have taken a dip in their weekly ratings.
EATING disorders are extreme conditions where sufferers have unhealthy body image and a destructive relationship with food.
THEATRE doesn’t have to be a passive affair. In an effort to immerse the audience in the world of a play, Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPaC) has produced Ugly People, set in promenade theatre style.
Tan Sri Tony Fernandes takes on the role of Asia’s Donald Trump in The Apprentice Asia, writes Dennis Chua
For baby slings and carriers, pick those that support baby’s spine as well as the parent’s back writes Sushma Veera