- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- New passport improvement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- U.S. academics back BP in oil spill payouts battle
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- Immigrations Dept keeping watchful eye over foreigners
- MACC begins investigation on payment in under-age rape victim case
- Probe into teachers using social websites to slander govt - Ahmad Said
- Graphic sex in applauded lesbian love story gets Cannes buzzing More
If washing with water is not enough, women now have the choice of a lubricant for the cleansing of their vaginal tract.
Made from coconut oil extract, carrageenan and aloe vera, Gaea lubricant gel is designed to balance the pH of the vaginal tract, which is acidic. It also mimics the body’s own lubrication, thus stimulating its natural production.
According to Microviva Marketing (M) managing director Kim Fong, Gaea gel is a cleansing and sterilising lubricant that stimulates the body to fight infections naturally without taxing the immune system.
“Gaea gel acts to help balance, sterilise and cleanse the reproductive tract, relieving the immune system from having to fight infection in this region. It can also alleviate dryness. The natural actives and the balanced pH will also address problems of odour and itch caused by yeast, bacterial and viral infections.”
The gel is available in a box of 10 applicators for RM380 and RM165 for a box of four. Details at www.