- Perodua offers more affordable, quality cars
- There is a need to rewrite Malaysian history - Tun Mahathir
- 'CCTV images may yield clue on hawker's fate'
- Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan faces baby sex test inquiry
- Japan experts mull rules on chimeric embryos
- Lahad Datu police still investigating teen's abduction claim
- Police seeks killer who knifed 54-year-old man in Jalan Imbi
- Agong launches RM 600 million MSU campus
- New Zealand boy, 11, fathers child to woman, 36
- Cops seize fake firearms
- Justin Bieber in traffic accident in Los Angeles
- Clearing up the wreckage
- Teen country singer Bradbery captures ’The Voice’ season crown
- Dating site for broody singles launches in Denmark
- EAT WELL: Salty signals More
CHRISTIAN group Star Park Malaysia, is organising a fund-raising concert, Love Charity Concert, in support of the National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM). It will be held at Menara PGRM, Cheras, on Dec 8 at 8pm.
Speaking at the Press conference to announce the line-up of artistes, Star Park president pastor Joeann Chong said: “We’ve been mulling over the idea of a charity event since last year, but we couldn’t find a suitable organisation to work with then. With NCSM, we want to help spread awareness of its work.”
The concert will also feature Kuala Lumpur Pops Orchestra, which has performed at many official events for royalty and the corporate sector. It has also worked with singers such as Ning Baizura, Anuar Zain, Shila Amzah, Malaysia-born, China-based singer Mindy Quah, Yen Yew, Carla Lafarloza from the Philippines and Vina Panduwinata of Indonesia.
Tickets are priced between RM50 and RM1,000. For more information and reservation, call Jessmyn (012-670 5518) or email email@example.com