- Man sorry for assault on wife
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 11,000 go without power in Terengganu
- Malaysia's national economic transformation initiatives won world's accolades
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- SHOWBIZ: More than OK
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- East Timorese stone Australian embassy in spying row
- Residents in Kuantan resuming daily routine
- DELIGHTFUL READ
- Why Umno must embrace social media faster More
Catch Marvel’s latest superhero movie ahead of its general release
IN conjunction with the release of Marvel’s The Avengers this Friday, Tune Talk is giving away tickets for a special screening on Thursday at Golden Screen Cinemas Pavilion in Kuala Lumpur.
Tune Talk CEO Jason Lo says in a Press release: “We are proud to be a part of Marvel’s The Avengers movie release in Malaysia. As usual, we are out to bring the best form of entertainment for everyone to enjoy. The movie, a fabulous production of Marvel Studios, is packed with superb action and special effects.
“For fans of the franchise and lovers of Marvel comics, this is a long-awaited gem, featuring the greatest superheroes — Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow.”
As part of the promotional activities, Tune Talk is also offering fans of the superheroes a chance to collect all six characters via SIM cards. Just top up RM30 to get the SIM card. The SIM cards are sold at more than 10,000 authorised dealers nationwide. Fans can also redeem their Tune Talk Points for the free tickets.
The Avengers stars Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Tom Hiddleston, with Stellan Skarsgard and Samuel L. Jackson. Written and directed by Joss Whedon from a story by Zak Penn and Whedon, The Avengers is based on the hit Marvel comic book series The Avengers, first published in 1963.
For details of the special screening and other promotions, visit Tune Talk’s website at www.tunetalk.com or its Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tunetalk.