- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- 12 students lost in Bako Nasional Park found, 1 dead
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- British tourist killed in bus crash
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident More
DUE to popular demand, The Apprentice Asia has now extended its application deadline by a week, till Dec 22.
To date, more than 18,000 forms have been downloaded from its website and many have written in to ask for more time to prepare their submissions for both the application forms and the videos.
The Apprentice Asia will be a brand new original production on AXN Asia, with Forbes Asia’s 2010 Asia Businessman of the Year, Tony Fernandes, who is noted for turning around ailing airline AirAsia and breaking even within a year of taking over.
Modelled after the US format, the reality series will be helmed by reality TV guru Mark Burnett (The Voice, Survivor) and Fremantlemedia Asia, a leading global entertainment company. The winner will stand to walk away with a dream job under Fernandes!
Applicants must be aspiring and/or successful entrepreneurs with big business ideas, from backgrounds in various enterprises from sales and marketing, real estate, accounting to consulting management. You must be 21 years and above, currently living or working in Asia with a valid passport of at least six months and are well-versed in English.
Visit www.axn-asia.com/TheApprenticeAsia to download the application form. Applicants are required to fill up the form and send in a video of maximum four minutes to introduce themselves.