- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- 14 arrested for corruption offences
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Investments up 44% More
DUE to popular demand, The Apprentice Asia has now extended its application deadline by a week, till Dec 22.
To date, more than 18,000 forms have been downloaded from its website and many have written in to ask for more time to prepare their submissions for both the application forms and the videos.
The Apprentice Asia will be a brand new original production on AXN Asia, with Forbes Asia’s 2010 Asia Businessman of the Year, Tony Fernandes, who is noted for turning around ailing airline AirAsia and breaking even within a year of taking over.
Modelled after the US format, the reality series will be helmed by reality TV guru Mark Burnett (The Voice, Survivor) and Fremantlemedia Asia, a leading global entertainment company. The winner will stand to walk away with a dream job under Fernandes!
Applicants must be aspiring and/or successful entrepreneurs with big business ideas, from backgrounds in various enterprises from sales and marketing, real estate, accounting to consulting management. You must be 21 years and above, currently living or working in Asia with a valid passport of at least six months and are well-versed in English.
Visit www.axn-asia.com/TheApprenticeAsia to download the application form. Applicants are required to fill up the form and send in a video of maximum four minutes to introduce themselves.