- Malaysian boy on holiday killed in front of mother
- Six people killed in an accident at Kampung Pandan
- Indian national and teenage woman found murdered in apartment
- Waterspouts spotted off Lido Beach in Johor
- Malaysian sues U.S. govt
- Man high on wanted list shot dead by police
- 'No jobs for medical grads next year'
- Six US soldiers killed in Afghan helicopter crash
- Court dismisses defamation suit by Gardenia
- Property bubble: fact or fantasy?
- Heavier prison sentence for policeman found guilty of incest
- Customs men among 11 held in raids
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- India diplomat says she faced cavity search in NYC
- Woman gives birth to baby boy on flight from Spain to Romania More
DUE to popular demand, The Apprentice Asia has now extended its application deadline by a week, till Dec 22.
To date, more than 18,000 forms have been downloaded from its website and many have written in to ask for more time to prepare their submissions for both the application forms and the videos.
The Apprentice Asia will be a brand new original production on AXN Asia, with Forbes Asia’s 2010 Asia Businessman of the Year, Tony Fernandes, who is noted for turning around ailing airline AirAsia and breaking even within a year of taking over.
Modelled after the US format, the reality series will be helmed by reality TV guru Mark Burnett (The Voice, Survivor) and Fremantlemedia Asia, a leading global entertainment company. The winner will stand to walk away with a dream job under Fernandes!
Applicants must be aspiring and/or successful entrepreneurs with big business ideas, from backgrounds in various enterprises from sales and marketing, real estate, accounting to consulting management. You must be 21 years and above, currently living or working in Asia with a valid passport of at least six months and are well-versed in English.
Visit www.axn-asia.com/TheApprenticeAsia to download the application form. Applicants are required to fill up the form and send in a video of maximum four minutes to introduce themselves.