- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis' More
A shoe brand is taking steps into the field of fragrances, writes Tengku Sofiah Aishah
COMMONLY known for its fashion footwear, Nine West recently introduced its first fragrance, Love Fury, illustrating the parallel synergy of footwear and fragrance as powerful weapons of attraction.
Being a shoe-holic myself, I have always loved its stylish stilettos but I am having doubts about its new venture.
The fragrance is a seductive elixir of fresh fruit, lush florals, warm woods and addictive amber. Inspired by the idea of a “killer” heel breaking through the glass, the bottle’s top design is an ultra-glamorous black stiletto.
While the bottle is love at first sight, the same cannot be said about the scent. I felt a little heady from the first spray.
The fragrance is a little too strong though the sandalwood evens it out pretty fairly. The fruity notes reminds me of a cherry-flavoured sherbet.
Not as aggressive as the name implies, it is fresh and flirty. I think it is decent enough for everyday wear.
It does however have character — slightly tangy and spicy, which gives it an added edge.
It is best to try it on your skin as the smell may turn out differently from the fragrance strip.
More suitable for mature women, some may find it a bit masculine due to its strong notes. On the other hand, no reapplication is necessary as the fragrance stays quite a while on you.
Make your entrance with killer shoes and let your presence linger with Love Fury.
Available in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml, Between RM100 and RM200.