- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 died
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school More
A shoe brand is taking steps into the field of fragrances, writes Tengku Sofiah Aishah
COMMONLY known for its fashion footwear, Nine West recently introduced its first fragrance, Love Fury, illustrating the parallel synergy of footwear and fragrance as powerful weapons of attraction.
Being a shoe-holic myself, I have always loved its stylish stilettos but I am having doubts about its new venture.
The fragrance is a seductive elixir of fresh fruit, lush florals, warm woods and addictive amber. Inspired by the idea of a “killer” heel breaking through the glass, the bottle’s top design is an ultra-glamorous black stiletto.
While the bottle is love at first sight, the same cannot be said about the scent. I felt a little heady from the first spray.
The fragrance is a little too strong though the sandalwood evens it out pretty fairly. The fruity notes reminds me of a cherry-flavoured sherbet.
Not as aggressive as the name implies, it is fresh and flirty. I think it is decent enough for everyday wear.
It does however have character — slightly tangy and spicy, which gives it an added edge.
It is best to try it on your skin as the smell may turn out differently from the fragrance strip.
More suitable for mature women, some may find it a bit masculine due to its strong notes. On the other hand, no reapplication is necessary as the fragrance stays quite a while on you.
Make your entrance with killer shoes and let your presence linger with Love Fury.
Available in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml, Between RM100 and RM200.