- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Bangladesh Islamist to be hanged after midnight
- Undentified lorry driver flees after hit-and-run crash
- Singapore Riot : Malaysia always in state of prepareness
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- China sex workers face 'harsh' detention: rights group
- Take photo at counter
- Netanyahu missing Mandela memorial for cost reasons: media
- First catenary traffic light launched
- Over 100,000 participate in anti-govt rally, Thai election on Feb 2
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro
- Ministry forms panel for PISA More
A CEREBRAL Palsy Early Intervention skills training programmes for parents on July 21 and 22 will be held at the Wishesland centre in Jalan Crookshank, Kuching.
The training will be conducted by Pauline Peck, an experienced and qualified reflex therapist and acupressurist cum qualified Trainer in the RWO-SHR Health method.
Parents with cerebral palsy children under 6 years old are encouraged to attend.
Peck says the programme is especially developed for them to understand what cerebral palsy is all about, train with hands-on techniques and learn to monitor their children’s development progress with results so that their children can also enjoy quality and normal life.
For details, call 016-8899 428 or 019-8891 093.