- Dr M: Umno contest may prove detrimental
- Crying need to solve haze problem
- Return RM1.8 Million: “No man should enrich himself unjustly,” rules judge
- Water cuts in KL, Selangor
- 'Continuous piling will damage other buildings'
- Tabung Haji quota reduced by 20 per cent
- Developer ordered to pay back RM1.8m in condo fees
- A 78kg monster
- New threats to palm oil
- PM urges caution as haze worsens
- New Zealand boy, 11, fathers child to woman, 36
- Thai Buddhist monks criticized for lavish behavior
- Proton to cut prices on all models
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity
- Football: Ferguson's first Man Utd team sheet for sale More
A CEREBRAL Palsy Early Intervention skills training programmes for parents on July 21 and 22 will be held at the Wishesland centre in Jalan Crookshank, Kuching.
The training will be conducted by Pauline Peck, an experienced and qualified reflex therapist and acupressurist cum qualified Trainer in the RWO-SHR Health method.
Parents with cerebral palsy children under 6 years old are encouraged to attend.
Peck says the programme is especially developed for them to understand what cerebral palsy is all about, train with hands-on techniques and learn to monitor their children’s development progress with results so that their children can also enjoy quality and normal life.
For details, call 016-8899 428 or 019-8891 093.