- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- Malaysians easy target for London tricksters
- 'Rule of law crucial to nation's integrity'
- EPL: Wenger vows to spend
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- “I thought I knew him...” More
IF you are looking for glowing skin, include these vitamins in your diet
VITAMIN A: Helps prevent dry, flaky skin because the vitamin is necessary for the maintenance and repair of the skin tissue. Found in animal sources such as liver, eggs and salmon, and fruits like tomato.
VITAMINS B: Vital for maintaining healthy skin. Vitamin B1 (thiamine) keeps skin well-nourished and rosy by helping to keep our blood circulation normal. Beans and legumes are packed with Vitamins B.
VITAMIN C: An antioxidant that helps to minimise the damage caused by free radicals which can damage the skin’s cell structure. This damage can break down collagen that is predominantly found in younger skin. Eat peppers, broccoli and dark, leafy greens.
SELENIUM: Our skin will also benefit from selenium, copper and zinc from food sources such as whole grain cereals, seafood, eggs, oysters and lean meat. Selenium and copper have been found to help reduce the formation of sunburn cells in our skin.
Pfizer Malaysia is running a Healthy Month Healthy Living campaign on the importance of healthy living. For more information please contact 03-2094 8330.